So, my sister-in-law inspired me with her list. You can find it here http://somewhere-in-the-middle.com/ten-things-i-really-want-to-learn/#comment-14630
The funny thing is, one of the things on her list is one that I have always dreamed about doing. I HAD to post about it. Here is my list of 10 things…….
1. Cake Decorating (it is a long time dream of mine to open up a bakery with beautiful pastries, pies, cakes, and cupcakes)
2. Photography (I promise I’m not copying Bek)
5. Yoga (I so want to be able to do thhis)
7. Make Donuts
8. Make quilts like this one
9. Scrapbook our adventures
10. Dress classy (maybe someday)
So, some of these may seem silly. That’s okay because it’s my list and not yours. Just some things that I would like to be able to do one day. Right now, we’re taking on little things at a time. For example, I just found someone who is willing to teach me cake decorating! Score!